Union City/Hayward/Fremont Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

slayerm107a1

Premium Subscriber
Ive been trying to find out how to listen to union city, Fremont and Newark fire departments, but I haven't had much luck finding out if they use alameda county fire talk groups and if so which ones or if the have the own and if so where can I them cuz I don't see them on radio reference.

mibzzer15

It pretty much goes like this...Fremont, Newark, and UC are on the same talk groups....That is Control 1 For ALCO fire. Fremont is Fire stations 1 thru 10 and covered by battalion 5 + 6. Union City is stations 30-33 and covered by Bat 7. Newark is stations 27, 28, and 29, also covered by Bat 7. The city of Alameda is also dispatched on Control 1, so dont get them mixed up with Fremont, Newark, or UC. The rest of Alameda County is dispatched on control 2.

Ben96cal

UC, NWK and Frmt

Ive been trying to find out how to listen to union city, Fremont and Newark fire departments, but I haven't had much luck finding out if they use alameda county fire talk groups and if so which ones or if the have the own and if so where can I them cuz I don't see them on radio reference.

UC and Newark are consolidated with Alco Fire. Fremont for now still has it's own dept. All three are on the counties tg's of Control 1 and 2. Paramedic plus uses control 3, control 4 used specifically for when the emergency button is hit. Livermore/Pleasanton fire will start being dispatched by Alco dispatch in Oct/Nov.

slayerm107a1

Premium Subscriber
sorry, radio reference has it as ACFD and that how I have it written, so let me make sure I have this right Fremont, union city, and Newark, use ALCO/ACFD control 1 and 2, talk groups 18480 and 43728 respectively , getting a little off topic what are the TAC groups for?

kma371

QRT
sorry, radio reference has it as ACFD and that how I have it written, so let me make sure I have this right Fremont, union city, and Newark, use ALCO/ACFD control 1 and 2, talk groups 18480 and 43728 respectively , getting a little off topic what are the TAC groups for?

Working fires/incidents. So they don't tie up dispatch channels.

mibzzer15

Fremont, Newark, Union City, and the CITY of Alameda use Control 1.(TGID 18480). Castro Valley, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, and Lawrence Livermore National Labs use Control 2 (TGID 43728). Tac channels, like kma371 said, are used for fires/incidents.

Ben96cal

re;

Fremont, Newark, Union City, and the CITY of Alameda use Control 1.(TGID 18480). Castro Valley, San Leandro, San Lorenzo, and Lawrence Livermore National Labs use Control 2 (TGID 43728). Tac channels, like kma371 said, are used for fires/incidents.

Emeryville FD has also joined county as sta 34 and 35.

officer_415

Database Admin
Interesting. Battalion 4 includes San Leandro, San Lorenzo and Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. Battalion 7 includes Newark and Union City. Which control talkgroup is Emeryville being dispatched on?

Ben96cal

re: Emeryville

Interesting. Battalion 4 includes San Leandro, San Lorenzo and Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory. Battalion 7 includes Newark and Union City. Which control talkgroup is Emeryville being dispatched on?

After speaking to a few people I was told Emeryville is technically in county however due to "technical issues" bringing them onboard with dispatching on the trunk system they are still being dispatched on their previous freqs

officer_415

Database Admin
After speaking to a few people I was told Emeryville is technically in county however due to "technical issues" bringing them onboard with dispatching on the trunk system they are still being dispatched on their previous freqs

Thanks for clearing that up!

Status
Not open for further replies.