Union County, NJ Fire Departments

Status
Not open for further replies.

fwc

Thank you to whomever started streaming the Union County FD's here. I'm looking forward to hearing Westfield, Fanwood, Scotch Plains, Clark and Plainfield FD's especially. Nice work!!

luc1med

What is the new plan for Union County Mutual Aid? Anyone have the new frequency plan? Rumor has it they will paging off the current Mutual Aid Frequency for awhile but a new plan is set to launch?

Details?

jellis65

Premium Subscriber
Units will be dispatched on the current Mutual Aid channel (453.1500). Units on a cover assignment will stay on that channel unless redirected to the fire scene. Units responding to the fire scene will be assigned to Ops 1 (471.2625). IC or Command Post Coordinator can assign Ops 2 (453.0500) as needed due to the size of the incident or a second incident.

jellis65

Premium Subscriber
We were shooting for 1/1/10 but it is now scheduled to start 1/18/10.

Tac-1

Thanks
i have the new channels programed, are they going to be simulcast on the TRS via Tac 1 & Tac 2

jellis65

Premium Subscriber
Tac 1 and Tac 2 on the TRS are for the fire coordinators only. I'm not sure if there will be new talk groups to simulcast the Ops 1 and Ops 2 channels or not.

Tac-1

Berkeley Heights had 2nd alarm house fire at 32 brook st last night but no activity on the new Ops Ch's

Heard Berkeley Heights Tower 1 testing on Ops 1 & OPs 2 with county mutual aid today

guess everyone is not programed up yet for the new ops chs

jellis65

Premium Subscriber
Problems getting the 2 new channels into Elizabeth FD Dispatch so the changes have been delayed until it can be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.