Union Taxi-Denver

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for frequency or trunk/TG info for Union Taxi in Denver. Anybody have any ideas? I'm not finding anything in the database or searches.

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Try following one using Close Call(or similar technology)? Lol. If I couldn't find a freq, that's how I'd do it as a last resort.

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
Us old school guys are hardcore and use frequency counters and spectrum analyzer equipment to get the job done.

I have caught a cab operation in the 451.x0000 range using two repeaters. One is the dispatcher the other for cabs in the field. I have caught another operating on an LTR system using LCN 09 (937.2000) with the dispatcher on TG 0-09-002 and cabs with individual TG ID's in the 0-09-xxx TG range responding to the dispatcher . (Turn the TG delay off on the scanner)

Not sure if Union is using either of these setups.

kc0kp

I'm looking for frequency or trunk/TG info for Union Taxi in Denver. Anybody have any ideas? I'm not finding anything in the database or searches.

Might look at other names on the license. Metro is using licenses from the old Ritz cab after buying Ritz out to get its PUC permit. Union may be a doing business as (DBA) with a parent company holding the license.

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
Thanks for all the help, guys. At this point, it looks like Phil found the one I was looking for. I think it's the LTR trunk with the home channel of 937.2, and dispatch on 0-09-002. This whole thing has been pretty interesting, and I appreciate everyone's input.

Status
Not open for further replies.