United Ambulance (Lewiston/Auburn area)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdaddyduke

Hello,

I'm looking for the dispatch freqency for united ambulance. I have the frequency for ambulance/hospital comms but can't seem to find anywhere what freqency they are dispatched on. Short of chasing a unit around with close call on.....

Chris

Mick

Hello. Looking at their KNGC652 license I'd say 155.16 or 155.34 is their dispatch channel.

Other possibles are 155.22 or 155.28.

bigdaddyduke

I'm afraid none of the channels you suggested are the dispatch. I've got them all programmed in my scanner and am hearing nothing. I'm not sure if maybe they are using cell/Nextel or some thing else...

Chris

ChrisC2479

United recently moved from their old simplex frequency to a repeater. the repeater is actually licensed by the radio shop (Horizon Communications) that does all their radio service. It was probably easier for UAS to lease a repeater then try to go through coordination to get one of their own. The new frequency is:

152.4275 146.2

Note this is a norrowband frequency so unless you have a newer scanner capable of VHF narrowband you will have to monitor it using the closest wideband frequency.

Status
Not open for further replies.