United Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insulator

I am trying to program my TRX-1 to get United Power's TRBO system. Thus far no success. Any ideas? Any folks that can help me through this would be greatly appreciated. Mark

tyytor

I am trying to program my TRX-1 to get United Power's TRBO system. Thus far no success. Any ideas? Any folks that can help me through this would be greatly appreciated. Mark
Hi are you able to use import? Or you will have program as a trunked turbo system, you tube might be your friend?

tyytor

Hi are you able to use import? Or you will have program as a trunked turbo system, you tube might be your friend?
for the Trx-1,
I use youtube videos by Air show World, then to playlists and then Whistler scanner tutorials, they are very helpful.
Hope those help?

Insulator

Yes, they were as a matter of fact on VHF low-band. It was a real Mickey Mouse Motorola setup. You had to punch a button on the control head in order to wake up the repeater before saying anything into the Mic. The line crew I was on had a joint primary metering project with one of United's crew, and of the linemen explained their radio setup. When skip was just right i was getting radio traffic from back East. Fun to track down the agencies. This was about 1997, and they went to a DMR system shortly thereafter. Thanks for the reply.
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.