Unitrunker 1.0.0.11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkipSanders

Silent Key
Just to explain more completely (perhaps) what's happening with EDACS controllers:

If I have an EDACS system being tracked, and the control channel is lost, Unitrunker ERASES all LCN/Frequency information from the system/site, and then detects the system as a 'new' one, when it again hears a control channel.

IF I manually enter the LCN/Frequency information into the old (correct) system/site, and then restart monitoring, it will open a new system, but if I then enter the frequency into the control channel it's detected, it will realize it's the 'old' system, and switch to that, de-creating the 'new' limbo system.

Just getting it to NOT delete the LCN/Frequency info for a site, when it loses the control channel, would help.

Does this whether or not site lock is selected.

SCPD

QRT
Hi Skip;
There's a flaw in the commit / rollback logic resulting in good data being discarded. Release 12 disables this mechanism completely. The downside is you'll need to manually cleanup up any messes caused by switching control channels to a different site.

Site lock is much improved over the current release. Release 12 was supposed to be out last weekend. I'm a little behind schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.