Unitrunker 1 and Radio Reference SID

Status
Not open for further replies.

KF6ORX

Premium Subscriber
Ok, I had an earlier version of Unitrunker and I moved so I installed the latest version 1.0.33.6 and I immediately ran into a problem downloading my local Lee County Public Services SID 4A16. When I add a new system and enter the SID under the RR tab it truncates the SID to only 1 character. As a result when I download I get back a random out of state system. I'm sure the old version worked under Windows 8.1 but just to check I changed the compatibility mode to Windows XP/SP3 and it still has the problem. It looks like an .xml error in defining the form field width but I can't find the location of the .xml for that form. Can anybody help?

Attachments

• SIDProblem.jpg
    SIDProblem.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 21

Reconrider

I believe unitrunker v1 doesn’t download any info anymore. I know My buddy had a few issues and couldn’t get it working. So he went to v2.

KF6ORX

Premium Subscriber
@Reconrider @blantonl I really appreciate your replies. I thought I was going nuts. :)
I was thinking about Uni 2 but it's apparently an alpha test version and I couldn't figure out how to download it. I tried to join a Google group that had it but wasn't able to get added to the group. I tried yesterday and no response yet.

Reconrider

I really appreciate your replies. I thought I was going nuts. :)
I was thinking about Uni 2 but it's apparently an alpha test version and I couldn't figure out how to download it. I tried to join a Google group that had it but wasn't able to get added to the group. I tried yesterday and no response yet.
Yeah it takes like a day or 3 to be accepted to the group. I believe it’s only one people who admins the group.
Installing it is easy like v1 is.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Rick dropped support for discriminator taps and all other non-dongle based receiver types in v2.x, and so some are still running v1 for that reason alone. Frankly, I'd rather run a six year old copy of v1 than any other P25 software, as nothing displays activity and logs quite like Unitrunker, no matter how old the version. ;)

Echo4Thirty

Premium Subscriber
I too keep an old MCS2000 and unitrunker V1 running on our 9600 system here. Hands down its the best combination I have found for the metrics I need to see. Even as a system manager, I ran the software next to my Motorola NM client.

Status
Not open for further replies.