Unitrunker 396XT question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
I have downloaded Unitrunker, and followed the info in the Wiki. When I try to run it, I get no activity. I have tried both Motorola and EDACS. If someone could tell me what exactly I need to do , such as changes to the settings, and so forth I would be very greatful.
Thanks
Mark

SCPD

QRT
I have downloaded Unitrunker, and followed the info in the Wiki. When I try to run it, I get no activity. I have tried both Motorola and EDACS. If someone could tell me what exactly I need to do , such as changes to the settings, and so forth I would be very greatful.
Thanks
Mark
Enable CC Dump mode from the radio's front panel menu.

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
Tried that. Still nothing. I'll experiment a little more. Do I need to change anything like the park frequency?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Tried that. Still nothing. I'll experiment a little more. Do I need to change anything like the park frequency?

Make sure you have the Control Channel saved into a system. None of the decoding programs will work if the CC is not saved into a system.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Markscan

Premium Subscriber
OK so I loaded the EDACS system into Unitrunker, and all appears well. Then when I set it to run, the Unitrunker screen disappears. I don't know whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.