Unitrunker and Mot Type I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattsenft

Premium Subscriber
This message is primarily for Rick although any help would be appreciated. I am using Unitrunker beta 3 on a system that is either a Type I or Type IIi. In Untrunker beta 2 the system was identified as Motorola not Type II. In Beta 3 it is identified as Type II or IIi 800. The system uses primarily Type I talkgroups. However Unitrunker always dispalys the talkgroups as Type II and each user is id as a seperate group. Is there a way to change this, or can't it be done. If this question has already been asked and answered I would appreciate the info.

SCPD

QRT
Mattsenft said:
This message is primarily for Rick although any help would be appreciated. I am using Unitrunker beta 3 on a system that is either a Type I or Type IIi. In Untrunker beta 2 the system was identified as Motorola not Type II. In Beta 3 it is identified as Type II or IIi 800. The system uses primarily Type I talkgroups. However Unitrunker always dispalys the talkgroups as Type II and each user is id as a seperate group. Is there a way to change this, or can't it be done. If this question has already been asked and answered I would appreciate the info.
I need to get fleetmap support working properly. It should "crack" the Type I IDs into a group ID and radio ID.

I've got some pure Type-I systems nearby - I'll check this out.

-rick

Mattsenft

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Rick. If I can be of any help, such as supplying data or anything let me know. I have lots of logs (couple hundred megs) of info from Unitrunker on this system.

Pap

Rick
We here In Pittsburgh have a real problem. The Pittsburgh Non-Emergency Trunk System started out many years ago as an emergency system. But when they couldn't get good coverage. and didn't want to spend any more money, they gave it to non-emergency. Now the system is a type IIi, and in block 6 they are even using type 1 and type 2 Radios in the same block The Stadium authority uses type 2 and the Housing authority uses type 1. Needless to say I could use some fleetmap provisions.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.