UniTrunker and PCR-100

Status
Not open for further replies.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
I hope I have this post in the right place.
My current project is to use my discriminator tapped PCR-100 with Unitrunker to monitor Ohio Marcs.
I am using a discriminator tapped Kenwood Tk-940 to follow the control channel as the signal reciever and the PCR-100 as the voice reciever that will feed it's discriminator audio into a seperate computer running DMR decode. The problem I am having is the PCR-100 is having trouble being controlled by UniTrunker. I am using Com1 9600 8 data bits 1 stop bit and no parity. I am logging the commands to the PCR-100 which is set for control in the voice role and see commands going to the reciever and it is following the source and target information comming from the control channel. Currently I have the PCR parked on 162.400 in an effort to know the radio is receiving RF and sometimes it will start receiving NOAA and I can control the volume but when the frequency changes as it is following the control channel info the radio stays on 162.4. I see the freq change commands in the log but the radio stays where it was and after a freq change in the log it says "PCR100 Restarting...". Can anyone give me an Idea as to what is happening?? I have the same problem with 2 different computers and will post the log when I figure out how.

LubeckTech

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Rick,

My PCR-1000 is having problems too but seems more responsive than the 100.
If I can help or beta test your release please let me know. I work for one of the leading communications companies here in WV and our customers are part of both the MARCS (Ohio 800 Motorola IRP) and SIRN (WV UHF P25IRP) systems which your software helps us greatly in understanding and monitoring.

Status
Not open for further replies.