UNITRUNKER and PRO197

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
Good morning,
How can I configure UNITRUNKER with my PRO197 to recieve the data through the PC/IF port and radio shack interface?

Thanks,
Glenn

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
Looks like that will work. I printed it off for future reference.

Thanks for the help,

Glenn
kd5dga

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
Tried it on my 106 and 197 just to see if it would work. Downloaded and followed the instructions... worked fine! :)

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
Works great. I actually spent some time with the configuration and this is the first time that I seen UNITRUNKER working like this.
Thanks for the help!

Glenn
kd5dga:lol:

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
I never ran a program like this before. I read the post and because I had a 106 and a 197 thought I'd give it a try. Yes... I followed the guide and the program was up and running in just a few minutes. I'm not real sure what I'm looking at but I'll learn some more as I go along.

Last edited:

Highpockets

I added a section in the guide that shows you how to Name Radio ID's. I hope this helps you understand the program a little better, I should have added this earlier. :)

K4IHS

Premium Subscriber
I did try and it looks like I was able to tag the talkgroups I think. In fact I found 2 talkgoups not in the RR directory. Both were water/sewer. :-( What's the difference between source label and target label?

Highpockets

I did try and it looks like I was able to tag the talkgroups I think. In fact I found 2 talkgoups not in the RR directory. Both were water/sewer. :-( What's the difference between source label and target label?

Source label is the radio making the call and the Target label is the TG (channel) it is directed to.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.