Unitrunker - Digital signals sent to analog voice receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

compywiz

Hi,

I have three RTL2832Us in a voice digital (dsd+) / voice analog / signal configuration and I have an odd issue where sometimes instead of Unitrunker telling the "ProVoice" voice receiver to tune to the digital frequency, it instructs the analog voice receiver to do so. This results in Unitrunker blasting out the unpleasant digital noise through the speakers.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Attachments

• analog.jpg
    analog.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 442
  • provoice.jpg
    provoice.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 464
  • signal.jpg
    signal.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 498

compywiz

Could it be the park freq that's blasting the digital? Noticed it was the same on both receivers.

That's a good suggestion, however, I've actually verified that the analog voice receiver is indeed tuning to the frequency of an ongoing digital call.

I'm going to try and get a screen shot of it in action.

compywiz

So I have two interesting screenshots. I had to host them off site because of the archaic resolution restrictions.

1.jpg shows two ongoing digital calls, one is being sent to the digital voice receiver, and the other going to the analog voice receiver.

2.jpg shows Unitrunker tuned into the digital signal on LCN 3, but it thinks that it's the analog signal from LCN 4. The frequency is of LCN 3, but the priority, source ID, and Target show the recently ended call from LCN 4.

SCPD

QRT
Thanks CW.

Picture 1 looks very interesting.

Picture 2 looks even more interesting!

Thanks again.

compywiz

You're welcome. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help get this fixed since it's one of those real aggravating ones. I think I'm just going to go without the analog for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.