Unitrunker + DSD Audio Recording and Archiving

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe this is my first time posting in the forums.. Wasn't sure of the best place for this topic, guess it'll get moved if this isn't the right place.

So, here's my situation..

I'm running Unitrunker with 2 SDR's and a discriminator tap. The disc. and one SDR are for P25 control channels and the other SDR is in charge of voice traffic after a pipe to DSD.

I'm trying to find out a way that I can record the audio, archive it in a network HDD and replay it through a web browser. I've already tried the only two options I could find; Trunking Recorder (which won't launch on my XP machine for an unknown reason) and ScanEyes (Couldnt get the web interface working correctly for this one).

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Couldn't find the system requirements for Trunking Recorder anywhere on the internet.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

--Leighton

DSDPlus

I'm trying to find out a way that I can record the audio, archive it in a network HDD and replay it through a web browser.
The newest versions of DSD+ support per-call recordings.

If you start DSD+ with a networked folder as the current folder, DSD+ will write the audio files to that networked drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.