Unitrunker & EDACS

Status
Not open for further replies.

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
I've gotten the new version of Unitrunker working fine on all the Motorola systems.

When I run any EDACS system like Miami-Dade County or Aventura it begins to work then keeps cutting out after 10-15 seconds and restarts. I've tried it on different computers and with different scanners.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Is there a fix in the works?

Also if you want to do any offline editing to the files like you could do with Trunker and the original Unitrunker is there a way?

Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
When I run any EDACS system like Miami-Dade County or Aventura it begins to work then keeps cutting out after 10-15 seconds and restarts. I've tried it on different computers and with different scanners. Is there a fix in the works?
Yes. No ETA at this time.

to do any offline editing to the files like you could do with Trunker and the original Unitrunker is there a way?
From the main window - click on the Systems tab. Double-click on the system you want to edit - and drill down from there.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
For what it's worth, I ran 1.0.0.10 on an EDACS system the other day for about 3 hours non-stop. Signal radio was a PSR500.

Status
Not open for further replies.