I am not sure I am reading this right. Below is my Moto5C1D.HZ file.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Site, LCN, Control, Listen, Lockout, Frequency, CTCSS, DCS, "Label", First, Last, Confirmed, Hits, "Notes"
14,372,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
24,293,0,0,0,858337500,0.0,0,"",20080103181910,20080103194443,0,8,""
24,333,1,0,0,859337500,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
24,373,1,0,0,860337500,0.0,0,"",20080102225025,20080104005437,0,0,""
28,296,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
30,296,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, If I am reading this right. I am listening to site 24. But, on the screen that shows this data it has the following.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Motoroal System 5C1D Unnamed Site 18 Unnamed Qual 98%
*Freq. listed here*
SITE LCN Output CON
E 174 0.00000 yes
18 125 858.3375 no
18 14D 859.3375 yes
18 175 860.3375 yes
1C 128 0.0000 yes
1E 128 0.0000 yes
------------------------------------------------------------------
None of these sites match the RR Database Site for where I am at.
Bryan
p.s. was going to post a screen shot of the channels page but, for some reason my camera did not store the pics right. Maybe tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Site, LCN, Control, Listen, Lockout, Frequency, CTCSS, DCS, "Label", First, Last, Confirmed, Hits, "Notes"
14,372,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
24,293,0,0,0,858337500,0.0,0,"",20080103181910,20080103194443,0,8,""
24,333,1,0,0,859337500,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
24,373,1,0,0,860337500,0.0,0,"",20080102225025,20080104005437,0,0,""
28,296,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
30,296,1,0,0,0,0.0,0,"",20080102225024,20080104005437,0,0,""
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, If I am reading this right. I am listening to site 24. But, on the screen that shows this data it has the following.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Motoroal System 5C1D Unnamed Site 18 Unnamed Qual 98%
*Freq. listed here*
SITE LCN Output CON
E 174 0.00000 yes
18 125 858.3375 no
18 14D 859.3375 yes
18 175 860.3375 yes
1C 128 0.0000 yes
1E 128 0.0000 yes
------------------------------------------------------------------
None of these sites match the RR Database Site for where I am at.
Bryan
p.s. was going to post a screen shot of the channels page but, for some reason my camera did not store the pics right. Maybe tomorrow.