UniTrunker input issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llwellyn

I'm probably just being dense, but I seem to be having an issue with UniTrunker (18th beta). I cannot type anything into any input boxes when they are highlighted... the only one that works is the Label field. I can't manually insert any record into any screen because I cannot enter group ID's; typing into pretty much any other field other than the "Label" field does nothing. I can't easily "F"ind records, because I can't type into the non-label fields.

I'm hoping this is something I'm doing wrong, like missing a keypress first before trying to type...

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Try backspacing after you hit F for Find, etc. The fields are filled with blanks that have to be deleted before you can enter anything.

Llwellyn

Thanks, that did the trick! I tried backspace, but must not have pushed it enough times in a row... without the cursor I couldn't see that it was starting at the end of all of the fields.

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
It's one of the VERY few things I can find to gripe about with UT. Hopefully it won't be an issue with the new windowed version. :)

JoeyC

Jay911 said:
It's one of the VERY few things I can find to gripe about with UT. Hopefully it won't be an issue with the new windowed version. :)

Agreed! I find it very annoying that you have to backspace numerous times before typing anything. Hopefully this is something that can be fixed in a future version.

kd5dga

Premium Subscriber
I found that out last night by accident.
I was not pleased but finally releaved when I was able to put my data in.

Status
Not open for further replies.