Unitrunker issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

SASKGUY306

Premium Subscriber
Hi All
Having issues doing a reinstall. Make a long story short, my computer did an auto shutdown, and when it rebooted, i tried to open Unitrunker. It would show up on screen for about 2 seconds, then close. I tried a full reinstall, but nothing.
Any help would be great.
Thanks In Advance

Air490

What is your operating system? Was there any updates performed before or after the shutdown? A dreaded Windows update may be causing a problem for you.

SASKGUY306

Premium Subscriber
Win 7.... and yes there were updates. I got it running now, but dont want to shut it off again lol

ljohnk

Getting sound out of unitrunker

My input is from a discriminator tap on a Pro-91 plugged into Line in. If set it to the control channel for my MARCS-IP And start the signal receiver in Unitrunker. I see activity on several frequencies and talkgroups. Everything to that point looks ok. I get no sound output so I try connecting Unitrunker to DSD+ with VBCable. I read that I should set digital output to cable input in Unitrunker and cable output to DSD+ input. I set DSD+ output to speakers. With that setup I get no output in the DSD+ oscilloscope. None of the volume controls seem to do anything.

I see a lot of descriptions of setups using SCR dongles but nothing regarding Discriminator input. Anyone have suggestions how to get some sound output.

SASKGUY306

Premium Subscriber
After reinstall.... it changed the name of tht exe file to UNIFORM.... anyone else run into this. I can still run the program, but i have to go to the folder it was installed it and run the new file name

SCPD

QRT
After reinstall.... it changed the name of tht exe file to UNIFORM.... anyone else run into this. I can still run the program, but i have to go to the folder it was installed it and run the new file name

The main program file has been named Uniform.exe since 2009. If running the program from the Start menu doesn't work - you likely have a bad short cut. You can delete the short cut or edit it to point to the correct location. Running the EXE from Windows explorer will set the working folder to the Program File - which causes other problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.