Unitrunker no longer starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Using Unitrunker with windows 10. It has been working fine until today. Now when I click the icon on the desktop to open it (or try the actual exe file) it opens and immediately closes down. Not aware of any changes I've made, and not getting any error messages.

Can anyone help, Please?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Windows updates messed with a driver? Are you using any dongles?
Thanks for the response @slicerwizard. No dongles are being used, I've tried reinstalling Unitrunker but that didn't correct the issue. Also tried compatibility with win 8/7 with no luck. Any idea what driver might be at fault or how to track that and fix it?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Using Unitrunker with windows 10. It has been working fine until today. Now when I click the icon on the desktop to open it (or try the actual exe file) it opens and immediately closes down. Not aware of any changes I've made, and not getting any error messages.

Can anyone help, Please?

Pro96Com works fine on same computer. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall Unitrunker, and obviously restarted computer numerous times. This problem wasn't happening before Windows 10 update.

Has anyone else come across this problem?

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
Thanks for the suggestions and help, finally got it working by deleting the old configuration and data files and starting fresh. Also switched to the newest preview build of unitrunker. It's all working good now.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.