Unitrunker on the OC system

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Hi
Has anyone lately since OC/Worcester installed there new Harris system use Unitrunker to find out the Astro channel band plan? I know with a Harris system you enter your FDMA info in slot 1 and 2 and your TDMA in slot 9 and 10 but I wonder if this also shows up in Unitrunker 12.5 bandwith, -39.000 12.5 953.0125 FDMA and TDMA as well. Those who are using motorola radios to monitor the system what settings are you using to receive it? I have a KNG2 P800 which works very well but I also have a harris xg100 that i will be using when I travel that way again and want to get it set up now.
Thanks

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Ok thanks. I find that odd since OC and Worcester are both a Harris System ,that TDMA would be in slots right next to FDMA.. With a Harris radio you need to put your TDMA in slot 9 and 10 whine your FDMA in slot 1 and 2.. Very Interesting...

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
Also I do not know that program you are using.. Is it a SDR OP25? how does that translate into the minus and plus and since slots 1-8 is used for FDMA on a harris system and slots 9-16 for TDMA how does that translate?I have never seen that type of software before..Thx

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker 2, using a RTL radio. It doesn’t need offsets as it does not transmit.

motorcoachdoug

Premium Subscriber
ok but harris did put out a memo saying that 1-8 was for FDMA and 9-16 was for any TDMA programming. You might have to do a little bit of looking on Google but you will find it...

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Ok thanks. I find that odd since OC and Worcester are both a Harris System ,that TDMA would be in slots right next to FDMA.. With a Harris radio you need to put your TDMA in slot 9 and 10 whine your FDMA in slot 1 and 2.. Very Interesting...
ok but harris did put out a memo saying that 1-8 was for FDMA and 9-16 was for any TDMA programming. You might have to do a little bit of looking on Google but you will find it...
I don't think you're reading the Unitrunker screenshots correctly. Both systems have the exact same channel plan, showing FDMA in slots 0 and 1 (slots 1 and 2 in a Motorola codeplug), and TDMA in slots 8 and 9 (slots 9 and 10 in a Motorola codeplug). They are not "next to each other".

Status
Not open for further replies.