Unitrunker P25 Phase 2 C4FM when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

princessthelus

Premium Subscriber
When will we get this feature? Any time table of this or is this just a lost cause and we are all doomed to op25 with its website out and only to be able to download it?

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Unitrunker decodes Phase II control channels just fine.

If you're referring to voice decoding, then you probably don't realize that Unitrunker does not decode any digital voice, including FDMA (Phase I). For that you must use a program like DSD+, which is probably who you mean to direct your gripe towards.

princessthelus

Premium Subscriber
Unitrunker does decodes the control channels but if you want it to feed into DSD or DSD+ it does not follow the trunking on the VOC voice for phase 2. You have to ether have SDR# with AuxVFO and set the VFO's to each voice channel, or set multiple VCO's in Unitrunker. I'm referring to Unitrunker not following the control channel on the voice to feed into DSD or any decoder. It does not do it for phase 2 C4FM.

SCPD

QRT
The program could steer the VCO to the appropriate frequency. However, there is no way to tell the third party voice decoder which slot to decode.

KD8DVR

Unitrunker decodes Phase II control channels just fine.

If you're referring to voice decoding, then you probably don't realize that Unitrunker does not decode any digital voice, including FDMA (Phase I). For that you must use a program like DSD+, which is probably who you mean to direct your gripe towards.
And the dsdplus folks always dodge that issue.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All posted content is personal opinion only and may not imply fact or accusation.

princessthelus

Premium Subscriber
And the dsdplus folks always dodge that issue.

AntiSquid Disclaimer: All posted content is personal opinion only and may not imply fact or accusation.

Attachments

• 1478658319452.jpg
    1478658319452.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 528
Status
Not open for further replies.