Unitrunker Plug-In for SDR# and Tutorials

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeomandroid

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this and I didn't see the question asked elsewhere - so here goes: I've noticed most instructions at various websites for installing the Unitrunker Plug-In in SDR# are quite a bit dated, as well how to correctly configure Unitrunker itself. My understanding is that you must use plugins.xml in order to add plug-ins into SDR# and not the Config.Sys file. However, I tried loading the Unitrunker Plug-In commands per the instructions into the plugins.xml file and it just causes SDR# to lock up. I also tried it via Config.Sys since dated instructions stated to place the information in that file and that's a no-go as well. The tutorials need be updated I think? Or am I imagining things? I would love to get Unitrunker to work with SDR# but most of the tutorials miss something important in the step-by-step configuration process, or my setup is completely whacked up bad. I was able to get DSD+ plus to work and decode digital and that was a bit of a challenge in itself, so I know I can follow instructions :-/. Are there any good tutorials and videos that are up-to-date and that walks the end-user step-by-step in configuring Unitrunker for SDR#? Many thanks up front...

Arch

joeuser

The Wretched
I suggest just using Unitrunker now, SDR# has its place but doesn't have to be used in all instances. Unitrunker alone makes everything easy. JMHO.

yeomandroid

Aha, Thank you sir! It looks like the thread was updated because I don't recall seeing the APCO 25 graphics on the page and the option for the radio sticks. Last time I looked it mentioned to select debug. I believe I've viewed the video and it mentions the line of code to put into the config.sys file, but this is outdated and incorrect. Plugins I think are only or mostly done through the plugins.xml file now in SDR#. I have some statistics issues to work and I'll get to this when I have a bit of free time. Thank you for the links.

Arch

Status
Not open for further replies.