UniTrunker problem / Enc showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccfd7031

I've been messing around with Unitrunker and my 396xt. I have it decoding a local P25 control channel and most (not all) transmissions are showing up a (P) for encryption when there is no encryption used on the system. I confirmed with my other scanner by listening. I had been using pro96com and it worked find. I've got good signal strength so I'm sure it's a setting somewhere hopefully.

Has anyone ran into this problem before?

ccfd7031

Version 1.0.26.16 I think. It says Win32 also.

I'm also getting regular 4's with no P mixed in. It's not a huge problem but sure does clutter up stuff. I'm also getting 0 in the colum where the radio ID should be. I get the Talkgroup ID's fine. For example it shows radio 0 is talking on talkgroup 600. I think that might be showing a 0 due to it thinking it's encrypted but I'm not sure. I've got full signal and the software is showing aprox 70 on the health. I'm stumped.

ccfd7031

Here is a log file of the decode. If you need a longer log or anything just let me know.

The problem occurred near the beginning when I first started the log. It occurred on talkgroup 600 but does occur on all of them. I cut the log short since I figured that was all you needed.

Attached a zip file of the log

Thanks

Attachments

• UniTrunker-20140114.zip
    43.4 KB · Views: 30

SCPD

QRT
Thanks CC!

This looks like a bug in how the program is displaying the call grant.

As a side note, don't worry about the 68% decode rate. You're actually getting 100% - it is being under-reported by the program.

ccfd7031

Ok good deal!

Thanks for taking the time to look at it. I'm just getting familiar with the program. I hope to use it with my old tapped scanner in the future to log while I've got my 396xt listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.