Unitrunker problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

Program was running fine until today when I upgraded my antivirus software. After the update I ran Unitrunker and it would not start, I have shut down my firewall and antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled Unitrunker but the only thing that works is to delete the receiver and then add receiver. Once running everything is fine until I exit out of the program and restart it, it doesn't restart. In order to get it running again I a have to go through the delete receiver and add receiver again, anyone with any ideas.

MB

moonbounce

Program was running fine until today when I upgraded my antivirus software. After the update I ran Unitrunker and it would not start, I have shut down my firewall and antivirus, uninstalled and reinstalled Unitrunker but the only thing that works is to delete the receiver and then add receiver. Once running everything is fine until I exit out of the program and restart it, it doesn't restart. In order to get it running again I a have to go through the delete receiver and add receiver again, anyone with any ideas.

MB

I forgot to mention that using SDRSharp and or DSDPlus 1.101 with the FMP works with no problem. I have reinstalled Zadig, still no joy :(.

MB

moonbounce

I ran a program diagnostic and it is saying that " Selected directory does not contain Configure.xml .

Not sure what that means or how to correct it?

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.