Unitrunker question

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonbounce

How does one get rid of the squelch sound at the end of an analog system. I have tried raising the squelch to 100 that didn't help, activated deemphasis on voice VCO but that stops all analog traffic.

Also just a note, I listen to a digital/analog system. to be able to hear both systems I find I must start the analog system first then start DSD to listen to the digital otherwise I don't hear the analog signal.

MB

moonbounce

How does one get rid of the squelch sound at the end of an analog system. I have tried raising the squelch to 100 that didn't help, activated deemphasis on voice VCO but that stops all analog traffic.

Also just a note, I listen to a digital/analog system. to be able to hear both systems I find I must start the analog system first then start DSD to listen to the digital otherwise I don't hear the analog signal.

MB
So apparently I was going the wrong way with the squelch, instead of going up I should have gone down. So now I have one computer with squelch set to 40 and deemphasis on and no squelch tail at the end ot the analog transmission and another with squelch set at 50 and deemphasis on with no squelch tail,

MB

Status
Not open for further replies.