Unitrunker Release 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
This quick release fixes a decode problem with monitoring EDACS Site Pro "island" (non-networked) systems. This release also fixes a problem discovered while monitoring a P25 system in Prosper, Texas. The unknown vendor uses the null talkgroup as a filler for empty continuation slots.

Unitrunker

Other bug fixes and enhancements will appear in a later release.

grosminet

This quick release fixes a decode problem with monitoring EDACS Site Pro "island" (non-networked) systems. This release also fixes a problem discovered while monitoring a P25 system in Prosper, Texas. The unknown vendor uses the null talkgroup as a filler for empty continuation slots.

Unitrunker

Other bug fixes and enhancements will appear in a later release.

for many versions , this isn't the following parameter with mpt1327 :

"ignore sync bit"

best regards

EricCottrell

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

This version tracks the MBTA system but I have a radio problem.

I am using an AOR 5000 as a voice radio. The program will put the radio in and out of remote as I hear the beep and the radio will park. The radio will not track voice calls on either the MBTA system or a Motorola system (Mass State Police). I tried with ProVoice checked and unchecked. I set the control radio to run. I check the logging checkbox for the control radio and no log files. I noticed the Rxxxxx and Sxxxxx folders were empty. So it is still not working completely.

73 Eric

SCPD

QRT
Eric - I thought your "5K" radio was a VR-5000. Like so many other models, I don't have an AOR 5K so I depend on others to do the testing. I'll see what I can do.

I'm currently fixing some UI issues related to display of the Last/First time stamp display in multiple areas of the program.

I've separated the control channel chaser feature from the Site Lock option. It will become a separate checkbox on your receiver's control settings.

The chaser works well with the GRECOM models in Tune mode. However, the chaser option was at odds with decoding from a system programmed into one of the Uniden XT models. Since the radio already has the list of control channels - it already knows to chase the control channel. The chaser logic would cause the XT models to stop sending CC data; hence the need to split Site Lock into two features.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.