Unitrunker Release 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

frazpo

You need to make sure P25 is checked on both the signal and voice receivers. Both under the control section and the decode section. I would check everything from Analog down, as well as everything in the decode section as I don't know what system you are trying to monitor.

I needed to have the "p25" checked. Now I need to adjust my dsd for the correct dongle. Should I use digital or analog output to DSD through VB cable??

Envoys

I needed to have the "p25" checked. Now I need to adjust my dsd for the correct dongle. Should I use digital or analog output to DSD through VB cable??

Glad its working. You need to set the digital audio to go to DSD.

frazpo

I am still maxed at 20-30%. AGC is on on the voice
side. I need increase to 40
or so. I'm using VB cable. any ideas.

Envoys

Only thing I can think of is increase the volume on the cable input. Not sure how to do that in windows 7...i am using XP for my setup for now.

PhillyPhoto

To adjust the level for the VaC, right click your speaker icon near the clock and choose recording devices. Double click the VaC for digital and go to the "levels" tab.

SCPD

QRT
Is there a way to import IQ sample files? I have a USRP that I can get IQ samples from and would like to be able to use your software for decoding MPT1327.
No. You can use your favorite SDR software to record demodulated audio directly from your USRP or run the IQ file through SDR# piped to VAC or VB Cable with a discriminator-only receiver configured in Unitrunker. Since it is MPT1327, use plain speaker (filtered) audio.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
I'm in the same boat as some of the others with the analog audio output squelch not working on an RTL2832U voice receiver. Tried 300, 400, 600, 1000, 10000 etc and I cannot get the analog audio to squelch at all.

Any ideas?

bigbud42010

Must be nice for all you people and your success stories i can no longer get my piece of crap usb dongle to work anymore it always says 1 device found but is busy i have done everything reinstalled drivers i cant get it to work i just want to throw it in the trash

PhillyPhoto

You can always give it to me if you want to get rid of it :)

Are you using it with any other program? If you load SDR# I know it locks the device and UniTrunker won't be able to start the receiver. You can try rebooting the computer and then only start UniTrunker and see if it says it's still busy or not. Make sure none of the other receivers are running at all too.

SCPD

QRT
Turning on deemphasis on the voice receiver now allows the squelch to properly work
Good.

However this disables the ability of the voice receiver to properly pass ProVoice to DSD.
With release 28, the audio paths for speech filtered audio are separate from the path for pass-through discriminator audio.

Under the control section of your receiver are two fields named "Audio Output" and "Digital Output". The deemphasis checkbox affects the first but not the second. The Audio Output should point to your speakers or some audio path that does not involve DSD.

The audio device for the "Digital Output" field should be pointed to a VAC or VB cable device with DSD connected to the other end of that same VAC/VB cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.