Unitrunker SDR System ID'd & SID??

Status
Not open for further replies.

humblegeo

Premium Subscriber
Before I can download a SYSTEM into unitrunker, you have to know the system ID number and the SID number, example: Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) System ID is BEE00-1A7 and SID is 4563. How do I find this same information for system Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola ??

Appreciate it
Larry G*

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
The Radio Reference SID for Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola = 38, it's embedded at the very end of the URL for the applicable system.

Dog

Before I can download a SYSTEM into unitrunker, you have to know the system ID number and the SID number, example: Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) System ID is BEE00-1A7 and SID is 4563. How do I find this same information for system Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola ??

Appreciate it
Larry G*

The red box in the address bar is what you are looking for.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    100.2 KB · Views: 241

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Before I can download a SYSTEM into unitrunker, you have to know the system ID number and the SID number

That's not true for P25 and Motorola 3600 systems; they will be found automatically by their SysID when downloaded.

You only need to provide the RR SID for systems like EDACS, which do not have a unique SysID.

Status
Not open for further replies.