UniTrunker & SID

Status
Not open for further replies.

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Trying to download Los Angeles County (CWIRS - Municipal Services) into Unitrunker. I see this is an EDACS system, and I see that the RRDB SID is 341. I know I have to enter 341 when I press download system and the message comes up "Please provide a SID for downloading the system." But I cannot seem to find where I enter the number 341. All the "Please provide a SID for downloading the system." says is OK. Where does the SID number get entered?
Thanks.
Steve AA6IO

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
Trying to download Los Angeles County (CWIRS - Municipal Services) into Unitrunker. I see this is an EDACS system, and I see that the RRDB SID is 341. I know I have to enter 341 when I press download system and the message comes up "Please provide a SID for downloading the system." But I cannot seem to find where I enter the number 341. All the "Please provide a SID for downloading the system." says is OK. Where does the SID number get entered?
Thanks.
Steve AA6IO

On the main System page for the system in question, near the bottom, in the "Radioreference.com" section where "SID" is shown...

Status
Not open for further replies.