UNITRUNKER source label

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsbbutts

Hello I am using UNITRUNKER for a p25 System. On call history tab it not loading the source label it loads all other data. I have used the download site button to download the data. I would like to have the more detail info that radio reference in hat tab.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
The Source Label field is an alias for the radio ID. This information is not stored in the RRDB, so there is nothing to download. Unless you get lucky and find someone who already has a list for the system you're monitoring, you'll have to figure them out on your own and manually add them to Unitrunker.

bsbbutts

The Source Label field is an alias for the radio ID. This information is not stored in the RRDB, so there is nothing to download. Unless you get lucky and find someone who already has a list for the system you're monitoring, you'll have to figure them out on your own and manually add them to Unitrunker.

Ok RRDB has a group column is there a way to get it to show up on unitrunker? The link is what I am downloading.

Michigan's Public Safety Communications System (MPSCS) Trunking System, Statewide, Multi-State - Scanner Frequencies

SCPD

QRT
Click the download tool button on the site or system windows.

You need a working internet connection at the time you do this. You must also provide your RR credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.