Unitrunker Third Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimvv

RE: Unitruker Third Public Beta

P25 works great. I was unable to get it to work till now!!!!!!! Still get a real low "Qual" level, but it's working!!
Thanx,
Jim

Pap

Page can not be found

Hey Rick
When I try To go to get to the download. I get the Message (page can not be found message). Is there any other way.
Thanks Pap

SCPD

QRT
Pap said:
I get the Message (page can not be found message).

I was afraid of that. If you're a Trunker @ Yahoo! groups member, click here and login to download. I don't have a convenient way to directly host files and it's too big to attach to the forums.

One of the RR admins might be able to add the program to the downloads section. Most folks (in the US) are on holiday so it might be a few days.

-rick

scannerfreak

Database Admin
Rick for the time being you could use yousendit.com or megaupload.com all free hosting sites and very quick and easy to upload/download :)

jharr465

Premium Subscriber
This is Great!

I have tried the other two betas with varying results -- mostly dismal. This version worked with my AR8000 and my Dell laptop on a 380 mhz P25 system first try with no adjustment of anything -- not even the volume control! Rick, I'm not sure what you have improved, but you have hit the nail on the head this time! Thanks a bunch! We can't appreciate your effort enough. I can now get busy logging the talk groups on this system and finishing up the discovery of the other control towers and channels. Good job!

John

SCPD

QRT
Radio Reference Wiki site

Has anyone had any luck downloading Beta 3 from the Radio Reference Wiki site?

Craig

Comint

Premium Subscriber
Rick

The distributed file is missing the following images:-

Packets.png

unitrunker-edit-channel.png

unitrunker-edit-site.png

Comint

SCPD

QRT
Comint said:
The distributed file is missing the following images:
Thank you ... I'll clean that up. I'm also reviewing the MPT1327 specs - something I haven't had time for in a long while.
-rick

dbrown2

Has anyone got this version to work with a BC895XLT? My current setup works with wtrunker, but not this app. Not sure if it's something I have set wrong or not. All of the com settings are the same as wTrunker.

SCPD

QRT
dbrown2 said:
Has anyone got this version to work with a BC895XLT?
I don't think there is anything wrong with your setup - it's just new code that needs to be tested.

AndrewC75

So far so good on Beta 3. One teeny problem. I'm monitoring an 800 Mhz P25 system (in Georgia - GEWIN site 101) and it will not under any circumstance display talkgroup 30429 when it's active on a voice channel. If I manually add it to the .GID file (in which case it will show up in the groups list), or if I just leave it be and wait for it to come up on the system, I never see it when it's active on a voice channel. I have a suspicion that this is some kind of mathematical thing and other TGID's could be affected as well. Any ideas?

Last edited:

Jay911

Silent Key (April 15th, 2023)
Feed Provider
I finally got it up and running before I left for work this morning. Couldn't get it to see my local MPT1327 system at all - nor could packets.exe see it - but it nabbed a local Mot IIi system just fine, so I left it tracking that while I came to work. Not sure if it's still running (not that I have doubts about the program - it's the scanner that's kinda flaky) but we'll find out tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.