Unitrunker - User call history not saving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthAusScan

Feed Provider
I am using Unitrunker ver1.0.32.7 and am having trouble saving the user call history.

The data is shown in the history tab for each user whilst the program is running, but when I close down and re-open the program all of the user history is gone, the rest of my data is saved - just not the user history.

Is there a specific box to tick to save user history?

Thanks

SouthAusScan

SouthAusScan

Feed Provider
Do you have Logging enabled for your receivers and the system you are monitoring?

Yes, I have logging enabled for the receiver and the trunking site that I’m monitoring, however I still loose the user history when I close the program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scan18

Premium Subscriber
I am seeing the same thing... I could have sworn that at one point I had found a way for the call history to be retained after the program was shut down. I have every Logging option checked that I can find.

The call history logging is working because I see it being saved to the log file. But all the history is gone in the window after the program is shut down and restarted.

BM82557

Maybe this - "History depth settings - found on the site and system info tabs. The site history depth sets the number of hours of site history. The system history depth sets the number of hours of group and user history. Settings are persisted."

Status
Not open for further replies.