Unitrunker Unitrunker v2 and single Airspy R2

Status
Not open for further replies.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
It is in continuous development. Features are added incrementally as well as bug fixes every few weeks or so. The user base tends to be those who are interested in logging and analysis of public safety trunked systems rather than casual listeners.

TDR-94

After a long delay, I tried UniTrunker-2.1.0.96 and nothing has changed. The Voice VFO still does not tune to anything.

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
When I get a vfo or radio that does not respond, I delete it from the radios tab and restart the program. Then reconfigure the vfo.

TDR-94

When I get a vfo or radio that does not respond, I delete it from the radios tab and restart the program. Then reconfigure the vfo.

I've tried that as well. No difference. I don't really know of anything else to try and get this running properly, if at all, on this computer.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
Device Manager can delete the device and the zadig winusb driver, and you can start all over again.

maus92

Premium Subscriber
No zadig driver utilized with the Airspy R2.
I use Airspy R2s and Minis (and RTL / Nooelec 820T2s) with UT2 - no issues. Upgraded the boxes with Win 11, and still no issues. Clearly there is an issue with your system, or the way you are configuring UT2. You can use Device Manager to remove the Airspy device and let it be rediscovered, but I doubt this is your issue. A radical step would be to reset the PC to ensure a clean OS install. If you still have issues after that, It's your hardware, or the way you are setting up UT2.

TDR-94

I use Airspy R2s and Minis (and RTL / Nooelec 820T2s) with UT2 - no issues. Upgraded the boxes with Win 11, and still no issues. Clearly there is an issue with your system, or the way you are configuring UT2. You can use Device Manager to remove the Airspy device and let it be rediscovered, but I doubt this is your issue. A radical step would be to reset the PC to ensure a clean OS install. If you still have issues after that, It's your hardware, or the way you are setting up UT2.

At this point I have no doubt it's the computer, but I'm not willing to got through the hassle of re-installing everything back onto this computer, after doing a clean OS install, just for UT2, when everyhting else works just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.