unitrunker v2 download location

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnoelw

I used v1 a few years ago and would like to give v2 a try. I have found the unitrunker v2 website but cannot locate the download location. Could someone please advise where i can find the v2 download.
Many thanks.
Noel

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Version 2 has not been made public yet; Google group beta releases only. No new versions have been released since 2.0.0.73 back in early August. :unsure:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
1.0.33.6 is the most recent public release of the Unitrunker software. If anyone wishes to participate in the Version 2 beta testing, they have to join the Google group that Lindsay linked to.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
The beta runs fine and supports more sdr’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pnoelw

Thanks for the responses. I wasn't aware that v2 was still in beta release. I have tried to join the Google groups but have once again been brickwalled when I try to set up a Google account. I can't get past the telephone number and always get the message "this phone number cannot be used for verification". I remember having this issue a few years ago when i tried unsuccesfully to create an account - I had a different mobile number in a different country at that time. I was in South Africa then and am in the UK now.
Is there any other way to join in the v2 beta trial?
Thanks.
Noel.

Status
Not open for further replies.