Unitrunker Won't Let You Add A New Radio ID?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanesFan95

I have an EDACS system where I'm trying to add an RID to the Users list. When I click the + sign to add a blank user, it populates an RID of 0. Everytime I try to change the RID and hit enter, it just keeps reverting back to the 0 ID number. If I try to change the RID in one of the other existing users, it reverts back to the original ID number

I have a county radio at my desk at work and want to manually add the RID to Unitrunker. How do I do this? Clicking on the Inspect magnifying glass button doesn't work either. Thanks.

SCPD

QRT
Is it expecting a hex ID and you're giving it a decimal id?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

CanesFan95

So what it's showing us for radio IDs in the users list is in hexadecimal, but what we see in the call history with the live activity is in decimal? Everything I have in my current users list is decimal. There's no ID numbers with any letters in them.

SCPD

QRT
I just created a new blank EDACS system in 1.0.33.5. I added two user IDs. Both first appeared as ID 0. I was able to edit each one to different IDs. I was using the default display mode of "Decimal" for EDACS.

Next, I changed the display mode to "Fleet". Adding another blank user ID - which appears as ID 0. I tried to edit that - but just as you described - it reverted back to zero. Clearly this is a bug.

Go to the Options tab on the main program window and set the EDACS display mode to Decimal. You should be able to edit or insert new radio IDs.

CanesFan95

That worked! So, just out of curiosity, what's the difference between versions 1.0.33.4 and 1.0.33.5?

Status
Not open for further replies.