Unitrunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakotawolf

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Can somebody help me with the SVC codes. I know what Dig and Enc mean. But what does XP and MS mean ?

foster_006

Sorry to dig up an old thread.. but the wiki on UniTrunker doesn't describe every type of service.

"Enc" obviously means encrypted.. but is this motorola specific?

If a tg on an EDACS system is digital and encrypted.. will it show as "Enc".. or just "Dig"?

Thanks

SCPD

QRT
If a tg on an EDACS system is digital and encrypted.. will it show as "Enc".. or just "Dig"?
You'll see phone ("FON"), data ("DAT"), analog, emergency ("Emg"), digital and emergency digital ("EmD"). I think the encrypted status of the call is on the voice channel. Specifically, you would see a different 64 bit IV (crypto initialization vector) at the start of every "jumbo" voice frame.

K8TEK

Banned
You'll see phone ("FON"), data ("DAT"), analog, emergency ("Emg"), digital and emergency digital ("EmD"). I think the encrypted status of the call is on the voice channel. Specifically, you would see a different 64 bit IV (crypto initialization vector) at the start of every "jumbo" voice frame.
What does DAl mean?

walld13

unitrunker

i have been trying to get unitrunker to run with a sound card but have been unable to make it work
i am runing xp sp3 on an acer notebook i can not run the discrimantor yet as i need a usb 232 converter
where are the threads if any that tell you how to set it up with the sound card only option

K8TEK

Banned
That last letter is a Tee, not an "eye".
I never said it was a T, I said it was a L.
Code:
20090410075959,58,Call,I,24757,G,19712,748,DAl
Code:
20090410080710,58,Call,I,24757,G,19712,614,DAl

If you would like, I could send you months of logs with these in there.

SCPD

QRT
I never said it was a T, I said it was a L.
Code:
20090410075959,58,Call,I,24757,G,19712,748,DAl
Code:
20090410080710,58,Call,I,24757,G,19712,614,DAl

If you would like, I could send you months of logs with these in there.

Actually, the last TWO letters are wrong. It should read "Dat" (lower case "A" and "T"). I have no idea why there is a capital "A" followed by a lower case "El". I've made a note of this. I'll come back to it when I have time.

K8TEK

Banned
Actually, the last TWO letters are wrong. It should read "Dat" (lower case "A" and "T"). I have no idea why there is a capital "A" followed by a lower case "El". I've made a note of this. I'll come back to it when I have time.
Thanks Rick.

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
I am trying to run a new system with Unitrunker.
I started from scratch. I have the talkgroups I want populated to the user labeled.
How exactly does the population of those tags populate to the user. Is there a time period or a certain number of hits or what? I've been running it for over 24 hours and nothing has populated over yet. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.