Universal Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaft

Premium Subscriber
How did some of you survive without the internet?

I've dealt with Universal a few times with no issues.

monitorman

Why not just call, E-mail does get lost sometimes, if you don't want to call, just send another E-mail. we get your point, they didn't reply to your FIRST E-mail.

/Bet you the spam filter got it
//I sent an E-mail asking about a radio, got a reply in no time at all
I emailed them twice myself and never got a reply. Another credit to their customer NO service.

af5rn

I don't care if they have the most awesome customer service in the industry. I still can't see why anyone would want to pay them fifty or sixty bucks more for a radio than others are charging for the very same radio. Sixty dollars buys a lot of cat food! :lol:

Highpockets

I don't care if they have the most awesome customer service in the industry. I still can't see why anyone would want to pay them fifty or sixty bucks more for a radio than others are charging for the very same radio. Sixty dollars buys a lot of cat food! :lol:
Or 15 gallons of gas. :)

jon_k

I work for a web hosting company and I hate people who can't E-Mail us. People call in (usually computer IDIOTS) and mumble and ramble for 10 minutes about useless details for a small problem. Sometimes I kick these people off the phone and say

"For this type of issue we only handle it via email, please email <address> Thanks! Goodbye!"

We monitor E-Mail as much as we do phone, and reply quicker, have better replies to issue because we have time to research them, etc.

I don't see why all businesses don't do this. But for whatever reason, jackasses prefer phone as method of choice! People call in if an E-Mail goes 1 minute without a reply!

Ugh. I need to move to an island. Good thing I'm on vacation right now.

delta_p

Sometimes I kick these people off the phone and say

"For this type of issue we only handle it via email, please email <address> Thanks! Goodbye!"
That's exactly why I usually like to use the phone before ordering.

PP

Status
Not open for further replies.