Universal Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRO93BOB

Has anyone called to order and talked to a lady Cathy, she seemed to be really sarcastic
not good if you want to keep customers. if she hates her job, "quit".

just my 2 cents

pogbobo

I ordered an antenna from them online, they were very nice in their emails and shipped fast ... I recommend them to folks .....

maybe she's allergic to cats :eek: :twisted:

rofl

hoser147

Ive called and ordered from them several times, never had an issue. I understand what you are sayn, if someone is having a bad day it shouldnt carryover to the customer........Hoser

mike_s104

Premium Subscriber
I've used the off and on for about 10+ years without ever having an issue. before the internet, I'd call in order and don't remember anything negative. I've always had good service and prices from them.

She may have forgotten to take her Allegra or Claritin that day.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I've done business with Universal Radio for many years. Never a problem. Normally I place my orders on-line, although I have called a few in, when I've had questions. Fair prices, great service always.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
ALL (with the exception of the 796) of my scanners were purchased from them. They are very good and have pretty good prices on their stuff (much lower than MSRP). I especially like the Used Equipment section, which always has some neat stuff.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
ALL (with the exception of the 796 and the PRO97) of my scanners were purchased from them. They are very good and have pretty good prices on their stuff (much lower than MSRP). I especially like the Used Equipment section, which always has some neat stuff.

CLTX11

I have never had a problem with them either. As others stated, bad day maybe. Stupid song comes to mind "I had a bad day, take a look around...."

I hate that song

Hope she gets her act together.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
Ive ever had any issues with them either. Though I've never called. I prefer to avoid calling places as much as possible. I can't stand dealing with the automated phone systems and the often incompetent people on the other end.

mfn002

Premium Subscriber
wogggieee said:
Ive ever had any issues with them either. Though I've never called. I prefer to avoid calling places as much as possible. I can't stand dealing with the automated phone systems and the often incompetent people on the other end.

Universal has been in business for over 50 years. Everyone there KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. When you call them, someone immediately answers the phone (no automated phone system).

Ch1ronTL34

Maybe if you're having such a problem with her attitude you should call and ask to speak to her manager instead of talking about it here...Not intended to sound rude or sarcastic, just my 2 cents....

w0fg

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them over the years, both in person at the Dayton Hamvention and on-line. They're one of the first places I check when I'm looking for gear.

wogggieee

Premium Subscriber
mfn002 said:
Universal has been in business for over 50 years. Everyone there KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. When you call them, someone immediately answers the phone (no automated phone system).

I wasn't directly referring to Universal radio with that, since I've never called them. I was more ranting about the way most places seem to operate when you call them and why i usually avoid phone contact with companies.

n8emr

I would chalk it up the early morning bad day. I dont think Cathy is actually a sales person, but is office staff. She seemed all smiles when I stopped by universal at lunch today.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Somebody should go in there and snag this up:

D939 *GRE PSR600 DEMO SCAN L/A/H/U/800/1.2 ORIGINAL 415.95 NEW ORIGINAL WARRANTY

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.