Universal Studios Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

wise871

Database Admin
I'm down in Orlando for the next few days with my 436HP and my trusty 396XT which can out search the 436, LOL. Anyway I'm running Trunk Discover on the system and have already discovered 15+ new TG in the first hour. Looks like it's been awhile since this system has been updated.

TampaTyron

Beep Boop, Beep Boop
Premium Subscriber
I talked to their on site radio tech. He stated that they have the old analog system and a new MOTOTRBO system running side by side. He said that they are completely migrating from the analog system at the end of this year. At this time, they were only half migrated, with half of the radios on the old system and half on the new. Approx 90 talkgroups in use. TT

wise871

Database Admin
Thanks for the heads up. So far I discovered 30 new TG with audio. I'll listen to them later and figure out which talk group is what. They all begin with 32 and 33.

CapStar362

LOL !! i was just there!! nasty storm rolled in on me too!! 30+ winds and torrential rain was knocking unsecured stuff over like crazy!

afterwards, mad house heat lightning!!

wise871

Database Admin
Had to bring my trusty old 396XT in the park today. Running it in search mode allows me to monitor all the traffic. It has saved me time picking the shortest lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.