University of arkansas police fayetteville

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbdinki

Sounds like they may have switched to a nxdn system. Can any one verify this?

k5kvn

Yep, confirmed. Thanks for the heads up. I reprogrammed the TRX-2 today and can receive them as NXDN.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
I MUST have the RAN, flavor of NXDN NexEDGE (4800 or 9600), SysID, Site Number, LCN's, and any TGID's you can provide. Or I can NOT do anything with this data as there is NOTHING to prove any of it. Sorry, but on DMR (MotoTRBO/Hytera etc), and NXDN (NexEDGE/iDAS) systems we must have the confirming data or we can not make a new system in the DB now. So please do submit the NEW SYSTEM with as much of the proper data as you can. FCC data alone does NOT cut it.

Last edited by a moderator:

k5kvn

For anyone reading who just wants to make it work without waiting for database to be updated... For Whistler TRX scanners, program the freqs (they are the same as listed in the database now) as conventional and choose NXDN from the dropdown. Leave the talkgroups and everything else alone and it will load as a wildcard. You should be able to hear everything.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but perhaps something can be done in the future to allow the database to at least note that the system is NXDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.