University of Cincinnati Air Care

engine183

Premium Subscriber
University of Cincinnati Air Care-

In the last few days the UC AirCare talkgroup 21006 seems to be static or is it maybe encrypted? I have listened to the TG on three different sites with the same result. I remember hearing a “radio service” guy transmitting on this TG in the last week or so. Other TG's are okay.

Is it me or what is going on with this TG?

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I will be able to check later but I heard them as recently as yesterday clearly on their dispatch TG. I don’t know the TG ID off the top of my head.

belvdr

Confirmed 21006 is what I have programmed. No issues with clarity.

belvdr

Okay thanks, I will continue to troubleshoot.
For what it's worth, I'm scanning the Butler County site. I noticed you're on the east side, so it could be something related to that specific site.

engine183

Premium Subscriber
Thanks again for the feedback. It seems to be clear again. I tried 2 separate SDR systems/computers and it was the same. But now Okay.

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
I have also been picking up intermittent static for the past few weeks. From what I can tell it seems to be something to do with the patch between the analog UHF and the trunking system. This has happened in the past and it took a little while for them to get it fixed.

engine183

Premium Subscriber
scannerboy02 -
Thanks for that, thought I was going nuts! That is consistent with the type of noise (static) that I was hearing. It seems all good now.

DanKC8PAE

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed this as well and also knew this has happened in the past. I do not know what the problem is but do know that it is an issue with the 800 trunked to UHF conventional patch.