University of Montana police

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbls1987

What site is the UM PD using ? Just curious since I don’t see any in Missoula area? Also what frequency does Missoula MHP units use for there trunking talk group? Thanks for responses

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Not seeing any identified info in the DB, but there are numerous licenses...
Maintenance, Safety & Ops (your inquiry could be here?)
Athletics
Unknown, mobile only ops

Have fun & remember to submit your findings to the DB

Also what frequency does Missoula MHP units use for there trunking talk group? Thanks for responses
The talkgroup is identified in the DB here. If you're asking about what site(s) is (are) used, I'm not sure. I'm not seeing any identified sites in Missoula County so you may want to check surrounding county sites?

Last edited:

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
None of Missoula is using Trunked System at this time. There is a Talkgroup for Missoula MHP but not sure how often they use it. UM PD is one one of the Missoula channels already in DB don't remember which one though.

emtbls1987

It’s not in database and highway patrol has a talk group for Missoula so seeing what the frequencies are. There use to be Missoula site info on data bank but it’s gone

bumby

Premium Subscriber
I hear University of Montana Police traffic on 155.4300 Mhz. This frequency is listed in the Sentinel database under Missoula County-University of Montana. Listed in the RR database under Missoula county.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
It’s not in database and highway patrol has a talk group for Missoula so seeing what the frequencies are. There use to be Missoula site info on data bank but it’s gone
[/QUOTE

The Missoula MHP TalkGroup is 819 it is in the Database. Missoula has no active sites none of Missoula Agencies are on the Montana Trunked system as of right now. Once Missoula gets an active site it will be updated on here at some point. Right now Missoula MHP is on Analog 154.665 I have been hearing them all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.