University of Toledo - UTMC (DMR)

Davey1

Can anyone confirm or deny that the University of Toledo - UTMC (DMR) system is still in use? With the equipment and antenna I have I'm right on the edge of being able to consistently receive any traffic on this system, and haven't heard anything lately. There are three FCC licenses for this system. One has been expired for about 9 years, and one more expired in March, with only one still being active.

University of Toledo - UTMC (DMR) Trunking System, Toledo, Ohio

Any information would be appreciated.

ratboy

Premium Subscriber
Hey Dave, I heard them recently while at work, the usual unlocking something or locking it, but I didn't pay attention to what the display on the SDS200 said. So far tonight, nothing, but it being Sunday, I don't expect much traffic, if any.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Can anyone confirm or deny that the University of Toledo - UTMC (DMR) system is still in use? With the equipment and antenna I have I'm right on the edge of being able to consistently receive any traffic on this system, and haven't heard anything lately. There are three FCC licenses for this system. One has been expired for about 9 years, and one more expired in March, with only one still being active.

University of Toledo - UTMC (DMR) Trunking System, Toledo, Ohio

Any information would be appreciated.

It is quite possible that the freqs/LCNs in the database aren't confirmed, or that they re-arranged the frequency lineup based upon currently registered freqs. I'm betting they changed things up as far as the channel/LCN lineup.

Out of the four freqs listed on the active license, only one is listed on the TRS:

461.025 listed on the TRS

Of course, none of the licences were ever filed properly since they don't reflect a trunked license and (according to the DB) it's a CAP+ system.

m