UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT HEALTH NETWORK DMR??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
The license is for mobiles only, around a number of centerpoints. The frequencies appear to be the UHF MED channels...I didn’t run through all of them to see if that was all.
But they licensed them for DMR only, odd for the MED channels...

ecps92

90.20 - AMBULANCE TO HOSPITAL DISPATCH, COMMUNICATION AND COORDINATION

Altho rather ODD they are only the New splinter channels, maybe a 2nd license for the 25 Khz channels

Basically Ambulance to Hospital entry Notifications, which in Northern New England
have been VHF

Does anyone have any information on this network. It appears to be multi site between Vermont and New York

Thanks in advance!!!

ecps92

Altho the Mtn Top is the Lat/Lon Point of Reference, it is for xx km radius of the point, not Operating FROM that Point for this Call Sign

drilling into the application more

I was wondering if it was active. Even being listed as "MO" both NY sites are on Mountain tops. They licensed all pairs as mobile.

Last edited:

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
Yes I am just Familiar with locations listed in NY and those happen to be tower locations. Based their attachment I would assume they are using repeaters as they stated they would be

ecps92

MO = Mobile/Portables and that is what the license indicates - there are no FB2, FB4 which are Repeaters

Faulty license then

Yes I am just Familiar with locations listed in NY and those happen to be tower locations. Based their attachment I would assume they are using repeaters as they stated they would be

mfdbenji

Premium Subscriber
Have had all the Rutland area frequencies plugged in for a couple weeks and have yet to hear anything.

NY DB Admin
Database Admin
Have had all the Rutland area frequencies plugged in for a couple weeks and have yet to hear anything.
I understand it's a new license, we never used the Med Channels for Rutland and I have not seen anything advising providers that Med Channels are up. We have always used 155.340 for patient reports and medical control going into RRMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.