University Of Washington PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I'm visiting Seattle for a week and brought along my HomePatrol to monitor so far I can pick up everything fine, except when im looking at the database, im missing the talkgroup for University Of Washington Police TG 9232, 9296, and 9264. I have the correct service types selected Law-Dispatch, Law-Tac and Law-Talk is there something i might be missing, I put in my location as Seattle, WA and my range is set to 10.0 miles.

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
Oh I see that now,I think it must be -122 on the west for longitude. Thanks I easily missed that up until i clicked on the site

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
The geography that is set for that talkgroup category is set in China instead of Seattle.
RadioReference.com - Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference Database

I'm going to submit a database ticket to get that fixed.

I hope this can be resolved soon after you submit that ticket so I can update my scanner's database, I was seeing these units go on stops and actually talking on the radio as opposed to PD or SD, and for the life of me couldnt see why I wouldnt see the agency come up on the list

jtech48

Premium Subscriber
I just got an email they fixed it.

It has indeed been fixed, just updated my homepatrol's DB and I now get University of Washington PD as well as some other ones I hadn't seen before, thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.