University of Wisconsin-River Falls Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

doughboy5100

Their repeater is analog using the PL listed in the DB. I haven't heard any P25 traffic from the campus officers. The NAC listed (030) is actually Barron County which comes in fairly well down this way.

JASII

Memory Capacity
Their repeater is analog using the PL listed in the DB. I haven't heard any P25 traffic from the campus officers. The NAC listed (030) is actually Barron County which comes in fairly well down this way.

Thank you so much for the reply. Are they actually dispatched by the Pierce County Sheriff's Office? If so, is it on the PCSO main or is it on their own channel?

JASII

Memory Capacity
Thanks again. Do you have any additional details on the UW-RF UHF frequencies? I recall being there a while back and I heard DMR. It wasn't clear to me, at the time anyway, if it was all a part of one big DMR system or if it was actually a couple of different DMR systems. I also don't recall if it was Capacity Plus or something else. I am anticipating that like many/most colleges/universities they have something for facilities maintenance, possibly something for special events, etc. Does the PD typically monitor the UHF frequencies at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.