Unk even in Castle Rock/Founders area

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
I was driving up 86 to Endurud behind the old Quint155 battalion151 and a medic and they stopped at endurud and saw E153 pull up behind them all on some event...It wasn't a brush fire or a fire or a mva or medical assist...Any one help on this on?

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
I was driving up 86 to Endurud behind the old Quint155 battalion151 and a medic and they stopped at endurud and saw E153 pull up behind them all on some event...It wasn't a brush fire or a fire or a mva or medical assist...Any one help on this on?

Have you checked the archives?

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
No unfourtunatly I don't have a subscription and I think the castle rock fire feed is down so.... I was wondering If anyone else was listining.

Would strongly recommend a RR subscription, low price and well worth the benefits.

CRFD is also included on the South Metro Feed; South Metro Fire/Rescue Live Scanner Audio Feed

Funny Tom say's his Castle Rock feed is down due to severe weather threat, well might as well write that feed off almost every afternoon for the next 2 months; welcome to Colorado! A weather radio often referred to as a cube are less that $30 bucks last time I checked..

Jim<

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
Would strongly recommend a RR subscription, low price and well worth the benefits.

CRFD is also included on the South Metro Feed; South Metro Fire/Rescue Live Scanner Audio Feed

Funny Tom say's his Castle Rock feed is down due to severe weather threat, well might as well write that feed off almost every afternoon for the next 2 months; welcome to Colorado! A weather radio often referred to as a cube are less that $30 bucks last time I checked..

Jim<

Lol I have one of those cubes it is very usefull especially when I'm in the basement of my house. The tornadoes the past couple of years have forced me to buy one and it was a great price and well worth it.

dw2872

That's funny about the weather radio thing, I was listening to the El Paso county and Colo Springs fire feed this morning and all of a sudden a weather alert from NWS broke in (really loud too). It startled me at first. But then it went off within a few seconds and the feed was back on fire talkgroups.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber

Just a traffic accident (T/A) dispatched at 16:03hrs unknown injuries.

The audio file is too large to attach here, but available here http://tinyurl.com/29tt4ym if anyone is interested.

Jim<

Last edited:

aprswatcher

Premium Subscriber
That's funny about the weather radio thing, I was listening to the El Paso county and Colo Springs fire feed this morning and all of a sudden a weather alert from NWS broke in (really loud too). It startled me at first. But then it went off within a few seconds and the feed was back on fire talkgroups.

As I recall the NWS site is up on the Austin Bluffs site near the park at "Palmer Park" and one of the COS DTRS site is co-located here also.

This used to happen alot when I lived in COS just east of this same site, when COS Fire was still using the 463. mhz range for communications.

Must be still getting into the 800 mhz system.

73, Rex

CRfan1

Premium Subscriber
Just a traffic accident (T/A) dispatched at 16:03hrs unknown injuries.

The audio file is too large to attach here, but I'm happy to send to anyone via email if needed.

Jim<

The cars involved didn't even look like they hit each other everyone was out of there car talking to the battalion cheif and he asked if law enforcement was needed. Thanks for telling though.

firescannerbob

Feed Provider

Calm down everyone...I was moving the feed from one computer to another and was testing the audio. It wasn't an "alert", it was just the usual NWS stuff.
NWS is a constant transmission, so it's an easy one to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.