Unknown (463.5625 mhz) Buffalo NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
463.5625 MHZ / 136.5 PL
I have been trying to figure out who is on this frequency for some time but with no luck, this is the info I have if some one want's to listen to it.
Security does radio checks just about every hour, also Medical does radio checks also, I have heard them send Medical help to a person/employee who has injured himself. the signal is very strong in Fort Erie and sometimes it's weak, it is inside of a building or business. the other thing I heard was, I think the person who got hurt was over near an (oven tumbler) don't know if that's helpful.
Steve
this is what comes up in searches
MED INN CENTERS OF AMERICA LLC 463.56250000 WQOY854 A Buffalo ERIE IG
ORCHARD PARK CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT 463.56250000 WQQF894 A ORCHARD PARK ERIE IG
WRAV900 PRIMEFLIGHT AVIATION SERVICES 0014247761 IG Active

k2hz

Database Admin
This would seem to fit what you hear but it is a bit far away: (Lockport)
I assume you are hearing a repeater. Med Inn is simplex according to the license and low power (4W airport shuttle and on-site maintenance). The school is a repeater but does not seem to fit what you are hearing.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
This would seem to fit what you hear but it is a bit far away: (Lockport)
I assume you are hearing a repeater. Med Inn is simplex according to the license and low power (4W airport shuttle and on-site maintenance). The school is a repeater but does not seem to fit what you are hearing.
Thanks for the post, as you say it seems to fit into what I am hearing, I do pick up some Lockport NY Frequencies, and seeing that the signal is strong and then changes to weak from time to time I think this is probably it, I new whoever it was was a large business. Thanks again I did not find this in my search.
Steve

k2hz

Database Admin
Since Lockport is in Niagara County you probably did not notice it in the search results. According to the license it is a 50W repeater with a 19m antenna elevation.

Saint

Premium Subscriber
Since Lockport is in Niagara County you probably did not notice it in the search results. According to the license it is a 50W repeater with a 19m antenna elevation.
Ok thanks for the info, I just updated my list I have been thinking about all the audio I have heard on this frequency over the past weeks and I am convinced your information is correct to who this is. I wish I would have posted the frequency awhile ago but that's part of the hobby trying to figure out who's on frequencies.
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.