Unknown DMR 452.4625 - Buffalo area

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak716

Premium Subscriber
DMR 452.4625 CC 7 RAS Slot 1&2, Tons of random TG's but mainly 101 and 102

Sure sounds like a shippers warehouse/distribution hub, talking about sorting packages by zip code, unloading trailers, loading trailers, I'm guessing either FedEx or UPS, seeing how its in the 450 range and not federal range, but I can't find a license that would match that, even searching nationwide

k2hz

Database Admin
I checked the Canada TAFL data base (Search Canada's TAFL) and the only listing in the area are Embassy Suites hotel in Niagara Falls and Cushman & Wakefield Asset Services in St Catherines.

So, I did a FCC General Menu Reports search including expired and inactive licenses and it came up with WQYR578 Fedex Ground, Blasdell, NY. But, that frequency does not seem to show on the present active license but it was on prior inactive applications. So that seems to fit with what you are hearing.

ecps92

Could it be SAIA - the radio rental, from a few counties over ??
DMR 452.4625 CC 7 RAS Slot 1&2, Tons of random TG's but mainly 101 and 102

Sure sounds like a shippers warehouse/distribution hub, talking about sorting packages by zip code, unloading trailers, loading trailers, I'm guessing either FedEx or UPS, seeing how its in the 450 range and not federal range, but I can't find a license that would match that, even searching nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.