Unknown Federal UHF DMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
An interesting catch this morning - never heard a federal DMR operation in Florida (there are several in DC on both VHF and UHF) --

406.1125 Tier 3 single channel Base Station, CC 4 2 slot. Encrypted TGs 200, 300 and 400 in use.

Based on signal strength - I suspect this is in Miami or maybe Tampa or Orlando.... Perhaps a post office distribution center?

doug

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
An interesting catch this morning - never heard a federal DMR operation in Florida (there are several in DC on both VHF and UHF) --

406.1125 Tier 3 single channel Base Station, CC 4 2 slot. Encrypted TGs 200, 300 and 400 in use.

many USPS sorting facilities around the country are using UHF DMR, in the Raleigh NC area mail ops are on slot 1 maintenance on slot 2

ecps92

Also could be a VA as some have been seen using DMR, TRBO and NXDN

Most of my logs on this Freq are:
VA, CDC, DoE, NNSA, USAF and USAR

Based on signal strength - I suspect this is in Miami or maybe Tampa or Orlando.... Perhaps a post office distribution center?

doug

kd4efm

Premium Subscriber
Can I see your screenshot that shows it is Tier 3 please.
Like to see what the output is on that. Not say it can't be done, just
never seen the t3 trunking with just a single channel, and what Site ID (and system code)
you're getting for output.

If anything should have the following info to gleem off of

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
Can I see your screenshot that shows it is Tier 3 please.
Like to see what the output is on that. Not say it can't be done, just
never seen the t3 trunking with just a single channel, and what Site ID (and system code)
you're getting for output.

If anything should have the following info to gleem off of
View attachment 84274
i have no idea what software is generating the picture that you have attached. Site was monitored via FMPA and DSD+.

Status
Not open for further replies.