Unknown PD on OPC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Hearing an unknown PD operating on Provincial Common (142.7700) in the London area. Comms are pretty weak and for the most part I can only hear the dispatch side of things.... Not sure who they are though. Dispatch is calling themselves, well 'Dispatch' and a few minutes ago she asked units to switch to what sounded like the 'Uniform' channel. It's not Strathroy-Caradoc, it's not London PS and I'm reasonably sure it's not St. Thomas. I was thinking maybe Chatham-Kent but I don't think they call themselves 'Dispatch'.

Anyone else hearing anything?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Oh.. and who ever it is they are obviously having issues with their primary system. Heard Dispatch say they were on the phone with the radio people.

Muxlow

Super Secret
Iv herd CKPS officers ask for Dispatch.. But thats just the 101 to Dispatch type things. As for a talkgroup called dispatch.. Nopers. Not CKPS anyways. Their main channel is Operatnl and Querry.
CK fire dont even have a "dispatch" channel. Just fire 1-5.

Dont think Sarnia PS has a "Dispatch" channel either. Woodstock perhaps?

VE3JSO

Iv herd CKPS officers ask for Dispatch.. But thats just the 101 to Dispatch type things. As for a talkgroup called dispatch.. Nopers. Not CKPS anyways. Their main channel is Operatnl and Querry.
CK fire dont even have a "dispatch" channel. Just fire 1-5.

Dont think Sarnia PS has a "Dispatch" channel either. Woodstock perhaps?

sarnia ps just just 142.245 for dispatch and ops i believe and sarnia fire uses normal tac channels plus when i was listening to my scanner I was not getting any transmissions on the police pro common

Last edited:

Muxlow

Super Secret
So that takes out sarnia, ckps, lps, strathroy, st.thomas.. soooo... woodstock, wingham, or maybe kitchener?

CanWoodsman

So that takes out sarnia, ckps, lps, strathroy, st.thomas.. soooo... woodstock, wingham, or maybe kitchener?
Woodstock - possible. They have been known to have problems with their system.
Wingham - are they not OPP?
Kitchener - That's Waterloo Regional Police. Did you here 9 code being used as WRP uses the 9 code?

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
Wingham does have it's own police force. As for 9 codes, didn't hear any of those.... Heard a few plates being run. One came back to a London address, the other to a Chatham address.

Haven't heard anything else since my initial post.

Status
Not open for further replies.